Citadel Security Solutions LLC trains high-quality private security officers and private detective candidates.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a United States Citizen or Registered Resident Alien.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Pass a written exam to determine the ability to understand and perform the duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Submit to Background Check (Pass the background check).
- Have good moral character (Provide character references).
- No felony convictions or any crime involving the illegal use of weapons. No record of conviction (of a serious crime).
- Have not committed any acts of fraud.
- Submit to Initial and random drug analysis (ongoing).
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License and Identification Card for personnel operating motor vehicles.
- Good communication skills.
- Good physical health and condition.
- Be able to stand long periods (No physical defects that would hinder job performance).
- For armed personnel: Vision correctable 20/20 in each eye; capable of hearing an ordinary conversation at a distance of 10 feet with each ear without the benefit of a hearing aid.
Effort, pain, and difficulty discourage and stops many people from seeking improvement and opportunities; consequently, they skip or miss an excellent opportunity and settle for less. The truth is that nothing worthwhile is easy; for this reason, Citadel Security Solutions LLC goes beyond the basics and focuses on developing and leveraging high-quality candidates’ knowledge, skills, and abilities to form our talent pool.
The candidate application screening, selection, vetting processes, and training are rigorous. Qualified people with excellent discipline, honesty, integrity, sense of duty, and outstanding work ethic are critical to our operational success. Therefore, only the best, highly motivated, and resourceful individuals need to apply for opportunities with our team. Slackers, cheaters, and liars need not apply.
- The application phase involves completing an application, submitting Bio and Resume, and copies of supporting documents, for example, certificates of training, diploma, college transcript, letters of recommendation.
- Thorough background checks to verify all information submitted by candidates.
- The training phase requires all candidates to complete and pass three in-house courses (Basic Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, and Private Investigator).
Only the best candidates form our talent pool of private security officers and private investigators. If you believe you have what it takes and are willing to train to be the best in the private detective and private security industry, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our training program.