I “Daniel H. Rodriguez” am the President of Citadel Security Solutions LLC and I provide private detective, private security, and training services to clients that are serious about their security, safety and success.
32 years of real-world experience in the field that includes service in:
U.S. Marine Corps.
State of Georgia Law Enforcement.
U.S. Department of State Overseas High-Threat Protection Mission.
Active Georgia P.O.S.T. Peace Officer Basic Law Enforcement Certification.
GBPDSA Armed Private Security Guard/ Private Detective.
GBPDSA Classroom & Firearm Instructor for Security Guards.
U.S. Department of State Certified Worldwide Protection Services.
Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators/GAPPI.
American Society for Industrial Security/ASIS International.
United States Carry-Concealed Association/USCCA.
National Rifle Association/NRA.
Cumming-Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce.
* 24 Hour Basic Security Officer Course. (Georgia mandated course).
* 16 Hour Armed Security Officer Course. (Georgia mandated course).
* Private Detective Services. (Background Checks, Mystery Shopping, Surveillance, Criminal and Civil Investigations).
* Unarmed Security Guard Services.
* Armed Security Guard Services and Personal Protection Services.
* Private Security Consulting and Mentoring Services.
* Self-Defense Training. (Situational Awareness and Defensive Tactics).
* Weapons Familiarization (Pistol, Shotgun, and Rifle).
Visit the Contact Us page and submit your questions or concerns regarding your security and training needs.
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams